Monday 30 March 2015

The Bath Fashion Museum - Research Trip


As well as viewing the magnificent Georgian architecture around the city of Bath, I also wanted to go into the Fashion museum in the Assembly Halls. Their current exhibition was around Georgian fashions and was ideal to give me an idea of what references I can include in my own project styling.


















 The museum also had modern Georgian costumes and also a designer section where I correlated some Georgian references which may inspire my project.












 The museum has helped greatly to understand the style shape and materials used to create realistic Georgian costume. It has also given me a vision for an authentic Georgian male character, and has also given me some references to female avant garde and authentic styles, which I have found specifically helpful to work towards my styling.

No comments:

Post a Comment