Thursday 15 January 2015

Photoshoot Schedule

After liasing with my photographer, we have been able to identify dates which we are available alongside my stylist and models. The dates of the 13th, 14th and 15th of April have been agreed, with 4 hour slots to be booked.

The slots became available to book during half term, therefore it was crucial I kept in contact with my photographer so she was able to book the slots needed. Below is evidence of the communications between myself and the photographer.



Once the slots were booked I was able to draw up a schedule for each day which has been emailed to each model, stylist and photographer. See below;


Creating the schedule allowed me to keep in contact with each party giving clear concise direction, making sure everyone knew times and processes for each individual day.

No comments:

Post a Comment