Wednesday 7 January 2015

Final Shoot Day 2

The makeup application took place on the mezzanine for this shoot due to the studio being busy. This light was not ideal for my model or myself, however we worked around this to apply a grey smokey eye, today before applying the base so the finish was clean. This along with a dark lip gave the correct impression I wanted the politics element to give.


 Following the same structure as yesterday, I plaited the hair tightly before securing with a smaller tight plait underneath. Geisha pins again made the application easy and secure.




Once the hair was plaited, I used beach wavers to get the texture required. This gave my models hair texture and body, helping to create the illusion of it being thicker and naturally waved. This was successfully dressed over the cage, with the ends pin curled in detail around the wig. I was pleased with the outcome, where the wig was completely changed in the complex style I wanted to create. This has demonstrated further skills in my hair styling, and is appropriate to my designs.



No comments:

Post a Comment