Saturday 3 January 2015

Professional Context


Part of my proposal outlined the desire for my final images to be included within a professional context. This was relevant to makeup advertisements which I researched and discussed within my Investigative Study unit. I have researched professional brands and found inspiration through advertisement research into the correct brand for my images. The image below I find is clean cut, yet soft and would be appropriate to a MAC Cosmetics advertisement. I have named the collection Georgiana, obviously appropriate to my own work, and I feel this could be an appropriate collection for MAC to roll out, with colours spanning across the three aspects of her life and working on the colour schemes researched within my project.


 The second mock advert I created has a darker more complex, yet luxurious aesthetic. This I believe was appropriate for a Tom Ford advertisement. Through my research I found this brand is luxurious and a highly expensive brand on the market. The gold leaf echoes this luxury, alongside the money and large statement jewellery. The mood of the image also correlates with Tom Fords campaigns, although he often does not include a theme, and uses a casual/sexual image to advertise his products.

No comments:

Post a Comment