Monday 5 January 2015

Final Shoot Day 3

 
 The process of day 3 was unfortunately not photographed as often as I had hoped. The black smoked eye was dramatic, yet concise, I did not want it to spread across the face too much! Gold was laced through the black appropriate to design, breaking it up and giving a 3d effect to the eyelid.

 At first on the final day, I created a plait too large, which on its own did look very beautiful, however it was not suitable for the cage. This was the rectified with the same 3 part plait construction to securely support the cage.
The final outcome for gambling was successful, with the application of gold leaf, reflecting my design, taking place in the studio.
The shoot was sucsessful again in combining my hair skills to change the shape and complexity of the wig to meet the elements of the new theme. I was pleased with the gold leaf effect which added the drama and glamour to the wig in the way gambling did to Georgianas life.


No comments:

Post a Comment